After filling out the application form and paying the non-refundable $150 deposit, our admissions team will communicate with you (typically via email) within 3-5 business days to follow-up with questions or scheduling a student interview.
When your application process is completed and you have gained acceptance, a letter of acceptance will be sent to you via email from our admissions team. With the letter of acceptance, you will also receive a payment link so that you can set up your model of tuition payment(s).
Please note that we desire for our students to have a genuine spiritual hunger and eagerness to participate in the training and not attend unwillingly because they are being “forced.”
If you have questions about the registration/acceptance process, please reach out to us at [email protected].
For a video tutorial of how to apply for a scholarship, watch the video further down below.
Ellerslie supplies over $128,000 each year toward scholarships. It is our desire that this money be directed to the students facing the greatest financial need in order that everyone desirous of attending our training each year would be able to do so.
In order to apply for one of our scholarships:
• during the application process, there will be a section asking if you would like to apply for a scholarship.
• click “yes” and choose the amount you are requesting and answer the questions.
Please note that our scholarship funds are limited, and we kindly ask that you apply only for an amount that is needed. While we cannot guarantee that you will receive the scholarship amount requested, most students who apply for a scholarship typically receive some form of scholarship help.
Currently we have the following scholarships available:
• One $1500 scholarship is available for each 5-week training
• Two $1000 scholarships are available for each 5-week training
• Two $750 scholarships are available for each 5-week training
• Eight $500 scholarships are available for each 5-week training
• Ten $250 scholarships are available for each 5-week training
• Three $500 scholarships are available in each Weeklong training
• Ten $250 scholarships are available in each Weeklong training
Once you receive an acceptance letter into an Ellerslie semester, a spot is allocated to you and this subsequently restricts Ellerslie from accepting another student for that spot. We recognize that there are sometimes unforeseen things that may come up and prohibit you from attending Ellerslie — and as such, if you need to cancel your registration to a semester program, the following refund/cancellation policy is in effect…
• If the cancellation is 90 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival (start of the semester) – we will refund you any tuition paid minus $150 (the non-refundable deposit of $150).
• If the cancellation is between 60-89 days prior to the scheduled arrival (start of the semester) – we will refund you any tuition paid minus $250 (the non-refundable deposit of $150 and a cancellation fee of $100).
• If the cancellation is between 30-59 days prior to the scheduled arrival (start of the semester) – we will refund you any tuition paid minus $450 (the non-refundable deposit of $150 and a cancellation fee of $300).
• If the cancellation is between 15-29 days prior to the scheduled arrival (start of the semester) – we will refund you any tuition paid minus $650 (the non-refundable deposit of $150 and a cancellation fee of $500).
• If the cancellation is 14 days or less prior to the scheduled arrival (start of the semester) – there is no refund for any tuition paid.
Note: we are happy to change the semester or program you registered for and apply any tuition paid to a future semester/program. Any such changes must be made by email ([email protected]) at least 14 days before the start of a semester.
Any refunds given, may be subject to dispersement in 2-4 payments depending on Ellerslie’s cashflow at the time.
If your reason for cancellation is due to an extreme life circumstance (severe illness, death in the family, etc.), please let us know and we will do what we can to work with you.
Tuition payments are either scheduled into a payment plan or are due in full 7 weeks prior to the start of a semester. If you apply less than 7 weeks prior to the start of the semester, the full tuition payment is due upon acceptance.
For example, if you are attending the summer semester and it starts on June 10 then the payment due date would be due seven weeks prior: April 22.
For a video tutorial of how to apply for a payment plan, watch the video further down.
You are welcome to apply for a payment plan during your application process. In the application there is a question asking if you’d like to pay your tuition in full or set up a payment plan. (Please note the due date for tuition payments is 7 weeks prior to the start of the semester.)
If you choose a payment plan, you are able to request how many payments you’d like to spread your tuition across. If you apply for the Weeklong Intensive Training, payment plans can be up to 6 months (i.e.: 6 payments). The 5-week Classic Program has payment plans up to 12 months (i.e.: 12 payments). Please note the due date for tuition payments made in full is 7 weeks prior to the start of the semester.
Please note that all payment plans are subject to a fee of 3.5% of the total tuition cost and is added to the total amount due.
The first family member pays full price for the semester (see specific program and pricing information for each semester by clicking the link below). Any additional family members wanting to attend the same semester can come at a reduced price of:
Weeklong Intensive – $550 for each additional family member
Classic Discipleship Training – $1750 for each additional family member
** Please note that the additional family member pricing above is the same for either on-campus or off-campus housing.
In order for families and couples to apply, one person needs to be the main contact and fill out the application. During the application process, you will be asked if additional family members will be joining you and can submit their names during the application process. The system will automatically give the family discount pricing for any additional family members and combine them into one “family tuition payment.”
Every student is responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the Ellerslie Campus in Windsor, Colorado. If you are flying into Denver International Airport, we recommend you book a shuttle through Groome Transportation which typically costs $45 each way.
Off-campus students are responsible to arrange their own housing and meals (lunches are provided on campus Monday through Saturday).
Students are also responsible for the following costs:
• Required Reading Books:
— For Weeklong Semester: none
— For Classic 5-Week Semester: $15-20 (approximate)
• For Sunday lunch and dinners (for 5-week Classic students): $15-$25/week (approximate)
— we provide all meals except for lunch and dinner on Sundays. There are several grocery stores and restaurants within a ten minute walk from campus.
All on-campus students are asked to bring the following:
• Bedding (for a twin bed)*
• While we provide a pillow, you may want to bring one from home
• Towel, washcloth, etc.
• Money for lunch and dinner on Sunday (we provide all other meals)
*we provide bedding for international students
Off-campus housing means you will arrange your own housing whether it be via a hotel, Airbnb, or staying with a friend or family in town. Being off campus, you are also responsible for your own meals. (Note: we will provide lunches Monday through Saturday.)
Yes! You can read our statement of belief here.
Answers to many questions we get about our programs are available on our FAQ page.
You are also welcome to contact our staff with any questions about which program is right for you, or to discuss any particular needs or concerns you may have. Please email us at [email protected]. We would love to hear from you!