BOOK A ROOM
FOR A NIGHT … OR A FEW!
HOST YOUR OWN EVENT
ON OUR CAMPUS.
ELLERSLIE IS A PLACE OF DEEP REFRESHMENT.
By technical definition we are not a hotel, we are not a resort, nor are we just an Airbnb quick-stop.
It’s true that Ellerslie is a place to stay with a booking, check-in, and check-out process.
But we aim to be so much more than just a place to hang your hat and lay your head.
Ellerslie is a place of intentional
focus on Jesus Christ.
People come here from all over the world to grow spiritually, not just to have a good night’s rest.
They come here to encounter Truth, not just to grab an early breakfast and get on their way.
We are a Christian retreat, conference, and training center — and when you come here for a night, you are able to take advantage of our training for the day you are here.
- Join us for our morning Daily Thunder (exhortation with prayer and worship)
- Stay and enjoy the practical training and discipleship classes (see our calendar)
- Take advantage of our environment for a personal retreat or use one of our self-guided studies to give direction and definition to your time
- Consider bringing a group with you to the campus and join our daily training or provide a retreat, conference, or event of your own (learn more about booking a group)
Every day of the year (minus a couple holidays) we are actively offering spiritual discipleship and training. So, if you are interested in a bit of deep refreshment and are looking for more than just a bed and a little breakfast, why don’t you stop in and enjoy the amazing “Ellerslie atmosphere” for a night, or two, or three, or more.
Questions about booking?
We’d love to help you with the process! Email us here.
Our rooms are in process of being remodeled and updated and we can’t wait to unveil the details as progress unfolds! In the meantime, you can still book a stay at Ellerslie — and at introductory rates. Book either a private room or bring your family or friends and book one of our suites.
Plan Your Stay
Welcome to your room! We invite you to come in and stay for a while! Each and every room on our campus contains its own spiritual legacy forged from powerful times of prayer, moments of surrender, leaps of joy, and shouts of faith from those who have called this space home at one time or another. And we welcome you to invest and add to it!
Each of our rooms & suites offer:
- A fully-furnished room featuring one or two bunk beds per room or suite. (Suites include two rooms with an adjoining bath.)
- Private bath
- Open closet space & shelving
- Bedding and towels for your comfort and convenience
- Complimentary WiFi
- Hospitality services
- With many rooms facing picturesque views of the Rocky Mountains!
Guest areas include:
- Warm and welcoming retreat spaces with couches, study area, and piano.
- Kitchenette with sink, microwave, toaster oven, coffee pot, and tea kettle. Dishes provided.
Single Room: $49/night for two people, ($10 for each additional person; max capacity four people)
- All single rooms will have an additional $30 flat-rate cleaning fee assessed at checkout for the duration of your stay.
Suites: $79/night for four people, ($10 for each additional person; max capacity six adults, or up to eight persons for adults + children 12 years-old and under)
- All suites include two single rooms with an adjoining bathroom.
- Suites will have an additional $45 flat-rate cleaning fee assessed at checkout for the duration of your stay.
It is our desire to nourish your soul while you’re with us at Ellerslie, but it would be a delight to serve you in jumpstarting your day with simple, hearty, homemade fare for breakfast and lunch! Choose from our continental breakfast options offered daily, and make sure you plan for lunch, too, before you take a jaunt to the mountains or try the local bike trails! Gluten-free or dairy-free options available upon request. *
Note: We encourage you to place your meal order at checkout at least one day prior to your stay.
*Available at additional cost.
Add a Meal
Breakfast + Lunch
$7.00 per adult
$3.50 kids 12 and under
(children under 3 years old eat free)
GF/DF meal options available at an additional charge at checkout.