Have you been blessed by Ellerslie?
Support our work with a tax-deductible donation.
Partner with Ellerslie
(and receive an e- book by Eric Ludy with your donation of any size)
Help us disciple and train men and women from around the world
Ellerslie is a 501c3 non-profit organization supported in large part by the donations of those who have been spiritually impacted by our ministry. With gratitude, we rely on the prayers and support of friends like you.
Our vision is to see the return of triumphant Christianity to the stage of time and to labor in the trenches building up courageous men and women of the Cross. Your support will help to:
- Support our Daily Thunder and Sermons live stream and podcast. (Your support allows us to offer these powerful messages at no cost to Christians around the world.)
- Enable eager Christians to attend our discipleship programs. (Your support enables us to offer scholarships to students in need and to keep our tuition prices affordable.)
- Improve and develop our Ellerslie Retreat Center where Christians from around the world come to become grounded in Truth and to ignite their spiritual fire.
- Provide scholarships to students in need of financial assistance to attend our discipleship programs.
- Support the ministry work of Set Apart Girl and Set Apart Motherhood.
Both one-time and ongoing gifts are
If you have any questions about giving to specific needs, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]. On behalf of our entire team – thank you!
As our way of saying thanks for your donation, we would like to send you a complimentary PDF edition of Eric Ludy’s book, The Bold Return of the Dunces. It’s our small way of saying, “Thank you for washing our feet and making this ministry possible!”
If you have a burden to support the work of Ellerslie, we would be very blessed by any size gift. If you have additional questions as to our specific needs, projects, etc, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].
May God richly bless you!
-The Leadership Team at Ellerslie